Hardcore outfits The Infamous Gehenna and Bleach Everything have announced the release of a new split release for Magic Bullet Records. The split 7″ will be titled Heavy Metal Suicide (artwork above) and will be released through the aforementioned label on August 5. The release’s track listing can be found after the break.
Pre-orders for the record can be placed here.
Both bands are currently working on new full-length records. No further information regarding the releases have been unveiled at this time.
- Looking to Score (The Infamous Gehenna)
- Get Fucked Up! (The Infamous Gehenna)
- Witch, Please (Bleach Everything)
- Silk and Scales (Bleach Everything)
- Human Mulligan (Bleach Everything)