Michigan post-apocalyptic hardcore outfit Hollow Earth have announced the release of their sophomore full-length record. The new record, which comes hot on the heels of their Parting Remains EP from earlier this year, will be titled Dead Planet and will be released on December 2 via Good Fight Music. The record was produced by Misery Signals‘ Greg Thomas and was mastered by Bill Henderson at Azimuth Mastering. The album will feature 11 new tracks and will feature guest vocals from the likes of Tad Doyle (Tad), John Pettibone (Himsa, Heiress) and Trevor Strnad (The Black Dahlia Murder). The track with Strnad, “From Empyrean to Damnation”, was premiered by Metal Sucks and can be streamed after the break.
The album’s artwork and track listing can also be found after the break.
1) Void I: Thousand Year Drift
2) Astral Dominion
3) The Harbinger of Existence
4) Setting Teeth
5) Revolutions in Refracted Light (featuring Tad Doyle)
6) From Empyrean to Damnation (featuring Trevor Strnad)
7) Void II: Terran Descent
8) Of Steel and Stone (featuring John Pettibone)
9) Convergence in Recollection
10) Void III: Unresting Death
11) To an Earth Abandoned